Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not dead...

The rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated. That's not to say it hasn't felt like I'm dying. No I've been in the process of mudding the drywall and I took a few days off from the bathroom for the first time in 3 weeks. That being said, I'm back at it now and hoping to have some significant updates soon. Here is the battle plan:

A couple more nights of mudding, then a light sand.
Prime the whole room.
Get the ceiling and walls painted.
Lay the Ditra on the floor.
Cut and lay the tile.
Grout the tile.

I'm hoping to have all that done by the end of the coming weekend. Truth of the matter is being back to work really cuts down the time I have in the evenings to get things done so it's slow going. However, I do have a functioning shower now so I've come to discover that the greatest indicator of being human is the ability to have a shower. Stay tuned, there is more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment