Monday, February 7, 2011

Progress!!

Well it's not a long post tonight, but it is a significant one. I've got the shower tiled and grouted!! Yay!! Tomorrow I caulk, and add some more trim and then once everything has dried fully I get to take a shower. It will be sad to give up the rag and stick that has kept me company so long now, but I think it's a necessary step to move on.

Here's a quick shot of the shower, I've used 13"x13" tiles with a glass penny round tile as an accent. When I say "I" I mean that "I" put then up, and the Task Mistress picked them out in her great co-ordinating wisdom (can you tell it was suggested that I make an edit?). Lighting is crappy; it looks even better in the flesh. Also walls are still wet where I've been wiping off the grout haze:


I have to say I'm pretty happy thus far. When the trim is on, the caulking is done and the hardware and shower curtain are in I might actually smile. But only for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment